Amazing People Welcome
Loan Operations Manager
American Bank in Beaver Dam, WI is seeking an experienced Loan Operations Manager to provide management and leadership of the bank's Loan Operations team.
- Responsible for all aspects of daily operations of the Loan Operations Department
- Manage, coach, train, evaluate and serve as a resource for the Loan Operations team
- Provide a positive work environment to invite team interaction, growth, and high performance
- Monitor and assess workflow and implement enhancements to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of loan documents to lenders, servicing of loans, and completion of other administrative tasks in an efficient manner
- Ensure high-quality service and effective operational support to the department's internal and external customers
- Oversee completion of tasks to ensure compliance with established internal and regulatory policies and procedures
- Supervise the processing of file maintenance, loans in non-accrual, charge-offs, and OREO status
- Maintain a high levelof knowledge of the Fiserv core system, Mortgage Director, and other loan-related software applications to utilize them to their fullest. Keep abreast of system software updates, analyze, disseminate information to staff pertaining to the updates, and verify update enhancements are working correctly
- Maintain current knowledge of loan compliance regulations, implement procedural changes to maintain regulatory complience and provide instruction to Loan Operations team, lenders and credit analysts on changes
- Serve as the liaison with examiners and auditors to provide loan-related reports and documentation. Provide responses to examination and audit findings and implement policy and procedural changes in response to findings
- Interact regularly with the bank's Executive Vice President/Chief Credit Officer, lenders, and credit analysts to promote effective communication, proper workflow, and positive working relationships
- Serve as the coordinator on loan-related projects
- Customer Service
- Decision Making and Critical Thinking
- Effective Communications/Interpersonal Skills
- Job Knowledge
- Planning and organization
- Problem Solving
- Results Focused
- Self-Motivation and Drive
Education and Experience:
High School diploma or equivalent is required. A bachelor's degree in a buisness-related field is desirable, but not required.
Minimum of 5 years of loan operations experience and 2 years supervisory experience. In lieu of supervisory experience, significant advancement within a loan operations department may be considered.
The American Bank offers a competitive salary along with an attractive benefit package which includes medical, dental, life, vision, and long-term disability insurance, employee stock ownership plan, 401K, employer 401K match, employee assistance program, and paid vacation, holidays and sick leave.
American Bank is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment based upon an individual's race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, arrest/conviction record or any other status protected under law. In reading and answering the following questions, please keep in mind that none of the questions are intended to imply any limitations, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon any non-job-related information. This application will be given consideration, but its receipt does not imply that the applicant will be interviewed or employed. Please contact Human Resources if you need an accommodation to participate in the application process at 920-885-2700.