Location: American Bank's Beaver Dam Offices
Status: Full-time float position, working at our retail locations in Beaver Dam, WI as needed
Hours: Hours worked are within the branch’s hours of operation, Monday – Friday 7:45 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Saturday 7:45 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., and Sunday 9:45 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Evenings may be required along with every other Saturday and possibly Sundays.
- Process a variety of account transactions including, but not limited to: accepting cash and checks for deposit, cashing checks and disbursing money from savings and checking accounts in accordance with established procedures, processing transfers of funds between accounts, accepting loose coin for cash back and fulfilling change orders, receiving and processing loan payments, selling money orders, cashier’s checks, gift cards, travel cards and processing cash advance requests.
- Maintain proper cash levels and balance one’s own cash drawer in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Recognize additional customer banking needs and cross sell products and services which meet those needs and/or make referrals to appropriate employees.
- Assist customers by opening and closing deposit accounts, demonstrating electronic services and enrolling customers for services.
- Assist customers in resolving problems and answer inquiries.
- Participate in branch promotional activities and events.
- Obtain and maintain proficient knowledge of all bank deposit products and services.
- At least 1 year previous cash handling & customer service experience
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify customer needs & refer bank products and services
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Desire to provide the highest level of customer service
How to Apply:
- Complete and submit an online application on this website
- Submit a resume via online application, email or fax
- Pick up an application at any Beaver Dam branch location
Completed hardcopy applications & resumes should be emailed to email@example.com, faxed to 920-885-2709, presented in person to the bank or mailed to: American Bank, Attn: Human Resources, P.O. Box 438, Beaver Dam, WI 53916.
Equal Opportunity Employer